R. Pasko; Ya. Markus
1. Up to date, there are no laws and regulations that regulate the valuation of property on a remote date from the current one.
2. The result of the repeated retrospective assessment may be presented as follows:
– reasonable cost value;
– value as a reference value;
– possible range of cost value;
– it is stipulated the impossibility of determining the value on the date of assessment.
3. The proposed procedure and algorithm for conducting research that can be considered as the basis for the creation of a regulatory document that will allow experts to perform forensic examinations and expert research within the tasks of expert specialty 10.10 «Determination of the estimated value of construction sites and facilities».
4. Further improvement of the proposed procedure and algorithm for carrying out studies on the valuation of property value on a date remote from the current one will allow us to create a tool that will help to solve complex tasks facing the experts.