The article is devoted to the definition, based on the analysis of scientific publications and the prescriptions of domestic legislation, the subject composition of forensic relations and relations in the field of intellectual property, which directly or indirectly participate in the regulation, management, development, use and improvement of scientific and methodological support of forensic expert activities in the field of intellectual property.
It has been established that at the legislative level the following are identified:
– subjects of organizational relations of departmental scientific and methodological support of forensic expert activity;
– subjects of coordination and publishing relations of interdepartmental development of forensic examination;
– subjects of the relationship of attestation and state registration of methods of conducting forensic examinations.
It is proposed to distinguish between the following types of object-subject warehouses: 1) objects that need support (forensic expertise, forensic examination, expert proceedings); 2) objects that meet the needs of the corresponding level of action (scientific and methodological benefits); 3) entities in need of support (forensic institutions, forensic experts) 4) entities that provide for the needs (ministries, advisory bodies, forensic experts). It has been suggested that the subject requiring collateral can be simultaneously the subject performing this collateral.
The expediency is argued and the differentiation of subjects of scientific and methodological support of forensic expert activity in the field of intellectual property on the following integration levels is proposed:
– national (regulatory, managerial, judicial);
– production (state, private);
– public (permanent, temporary)
– direct (personal, collective, employee, manager)
– functional (organizational, managerial, controlling, security, executive, reporting).
Key words: scientific and methodological support, forensic activity, subjects, intellectual property, forensic expert.